Bodhiroom is a workshop listing platform that provides value-added services to Instructors especially focusing on training that helps Instructors improve their teaching skills, organizations skills and marketing skills.
Our mission is to:
- List the workshops of the most effective Instructors on the website.
- Present a fair and unbiased Instructor rating and review system to allow workshop participants to make the best choice for them.
- Offer the best support to Instructors in ongoing training by leveraging our knowledge gained from observing 100+ workshops.
- Help grow the brand of the most effective Instructors by funnelling interested participants from standalone classes into longer courses and finally personalised sessions.
- Provide additional learning content such as stories, blogs, podcasts, learning videos to assist the learning journey of participants.
Our values are:
- Transparency in all of our activities that can affect customers, Instructors and partners.
- Strong process-orientation in all of our work.
- Timely and effective communication to our customers, Instructors and partners.
Our vision is to build the confidence of a whole generation of youth by encouraging them to take up peer-to-peer teaching as a form of skill exchange and also to show them the benefits of teaching in building self-awareness, listening skills, structured thinking ability and effective communication skills.
Conceptualised by Nakul as the Indian version of community classes, Bodhiroom was given a kickstart in 2019. It is being carried forward by Nakul who is ably helped by a growing team.
A creator at heart, Nakul is a man of ideas and opinions. If not working, you can find him reading about history or discussing anything under the sun with friends or colleagues.
With a degree in mechanical engineering, and having worked in finance, banking and executive hiring sectors, Nakul now intends to take Bodhiroom to new heights.