I am an artist based in Delhi. I have familiarity with different art forms and mediums from watercolours to oils. I do graphic designing as well. I also engage in crafts and installation art.
3-D Origami (Flexagons) with Saloni
This workshop will consist of making an origami Flexagon (a 3D hexagon that reveals hidden faces other than back and front when moved) through the technique of paper folding. It also includes making colourful patterns on the flexagon made which will create a kaleidoscopic effect.
About the Instructor (in their own words)
I’m an artist based in Delhi. I’ve been engaging with different art forms and crafts from my school days. I have substantial experience in mediums such as water colours, oils and acrylics. I like to experiment with different surfaces. I’ve also held the position of coordinator of fine arts society of my college and am familiar with organizing of exhibitions and student workshops. Currently I’m exploring graphic designing and 3D crafts.
- Introduction to 3D origami;
- Making DIY usable craft;
- Creating movable origami object from a single sheet of paper;
- Advanced paper folding techniques to make geometric shapes;
- Making colourful patterns on the flexagon;
Workshop Specific Points:
- Participants must have:
- White A4 size paper (normal printer paper);
- Pencil (preferably)/ Pen;
- Sketch Pens (different shades);
- No prior skill or experience is required for this workshop;
- Instructions will be in English. The instructor is also comfortable with Hindi;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.