I have been into the creative field for ages. Since 2010! Since a school kid i was always into arts! Did my master degree in interior designing and now working as event planner! Making mandalas mostly in my free times for almost 3-years and i am a self taught artist! So by workshops, I will be able to tell people how to overcome errors and create balance!
3-D Mandala Art with Sakshi
Mandalas are the artwork of the East – they are widely used in many Eastern cultures but are strongly associated with Buddhism You would likely have seen these geometric, diagrammatic, colourful pieces in a monastery with monks chanting as they prepare their art. In this webinar, learn how to create cool 3-D Mandala which are a modern take on this Eastern classic.
Instructor, Sakshi, has been in the creative field for ages…since 2010! She’s been into art ever since she was at school. She has done her master’s degree in interior designing and now works as an event planner. She has been making mandalas mostly in her free time for almost 3-years and is a self-taught artist.
- Meaning of mandala;
- Benefits of creating mandalas;
- Colour implications;
- Making patterns;
- Grid formation;
- Making a mandala and giving 3-D effects;
- Participants must have:
- A4 sheet;
- Micron pens/ gel pens/ ball pens;
- Participants must be aged 9 years or older. Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby, available to help, during the webinar.
- You don’t need any prior experience to attend this webinar, just an eager mind would do;
- Instructions will be in English;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app;
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications;
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics;
Fun and engaging workshop
Amazing workshop full of knowledge and fun